Monday, September 5, 2011

Razorback game, friends, and family...

For the first Razorback game, we decided to have a watch party at our house. Bobby, Shelley, and Grayson came and Tara, Stephen, and Gavin came to visit! We had a great time. Pizza, cupcakes (ala Shelley Freeman, so good!), chips, dip, yummo! I don't get excited about the game per say, but I definitely love to have friends and family over.

These two (Gavin and Ada) had their own photo shoot... I don't know where my child learned to pose like this... She's such a photogenic child. By the end of the visit, these two were engaged and planning their next visit. So cute! Gavin was so sweet.




Woo Pig Sooie! Go Razorbacks! I heard we won the game, so I guess it was a great day to be a Hog fan. I loved having the kids over and their parents. Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: