Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Awww, finally a moment to sit and update my blog... We have been so busy! We traveled to Jonesboro for New Years, Hannah's birthday, and to White Hall for Zack's birthday. I don't think we were home for one weekend in January. I don't have a lot of pictures to share, but just a small update on the kids...
My sister and nephew have moved to Clarksville! So it's been fun getting them settled in! We are so excited to have them here closer to us. Ada is super pumped that Zack is now a Clarksville Panther.
Speaking of Ada, she is doing so great in school. Last report we got sent home, said she ranked #1 in her class. She is reading well, knows all the required site words, counts to 100, ties her shoes, writes so neatly, and just enjoys school in general. I just love seeing her excel in school. She is like a fish in water. It's hard to believe she will be 6 in less than 30 days!
Isaac is growing so fast... There is just no more baby look to my sweet baby. It's unreal to me how well he talks and reasons thru things. In the middle of the night, he calls me into his room and go in to get him back to sleep. He says "I don't want to get in my bed" I say "you have too" And he says "what are my options?" Really?! What 3 year old asks for his options at 2 a.m. I'm just continually amazed at how his big personality is developing!
I don't know about the rest of you school aged parents, but this one is ready for summer! I need a break!

No comments: