Friday, March 19, 2010

My sweet little niece and nephews!






Ada very much loves her cousins... Anytime she sees Kali, she immediately wants to hold her. It's been a while since I've seen Kali and she has gotten so big. She looked so cute with her little beanie hat and flower... She gibber-gabbered and chewed her hands and most importantly... she smiled so sweetly. It was good to see her.
Zackary came to spend the weekend with us and he always loves going to the park. It was funny we he first came to visit us here in Fort Smith and and we go to the park, he would always say when we get there, 'man that was fast...' He's so used to driving so far to everything, living in the country and all...
Grayson... didn't let me get a lot of pictures of him, but he did enjoy the swinging so I got a few of him. I think he was having a good time... Ada and Grayson have really enjoyed each other's company lately. Not that they haven't always, it's just they really play well with each other, no fighting ( for the most part) just playing together. And what imaginations they have... They call Isaac, Swiper from Dora, and run and hide from "Swiper"... poor Isaac, he thinks it's ok, he's just glad he's included. We knew the time would come when the four months that separates them would not be noticeable...I'm pretty sure that's here!
Ada loves all of her cousins! She always enjoys spending time with all of them. I'm glad she is close to her family!

No comments: