Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ada's Clubhouse: Girls Only!


Ada wanted a "clubhouse" built, so Darren helped her out... She had such a great time. She mostly sang with her sleeping beauty doll that sings as well. It was really sweet.
She played peek-a-boo with Isaac and he loved it as you can see. Anytime you get a camera out he immediately says CHEEZE!! It's quite humorous. She did let him come inside the "clubhouse" a few times, but mostly he was not allowed. Girls only!

She had a great time in her "clubhouse" and it was good to see her use some imagination to keep herself entertained for a while.

4 comments:

ASHLEY said...

I totally remember those days.

And good LORD she looks just like you! So cute!

The Family Marsico said...

I know this blog is about Ada, but Isaac and his "CHEEZE" is cracking me up. I'd be taking pictures of other kids at Hannah's birthday and there is Isaac in the background "CHEEZE"!! I love it and wish the girls would cooperate as fully as him.

ASHLEY said...

I remember Hannah doing that at my wedding. I have the cutest pics of her eating an apple and cheesin at the same time. Did I ever send those to you Katie? Cause I totally should've.

Mrs. Witt's Class said...

That Ada girl is gorgeous!! She is growing up too fast!!