

My mom and dad bought her this bike for her birthday and the helmet that matches. She's really been trying to learn how to ride it for a while now, and she finally has it. She gets on it and sails down the driveway, but you have to stay close, because lord knows if she
wrecks that'll be the end of it. She has a little trouble steering it but she can push those pedals and just ride along. She's just growing up so fast.
3 comments:
I'm totally impressed. Hannah is just now mastering the 3 wheeler. I figure we've got AT LEAST another year before we attempt a real bike. Go Ada!
Aww-big girl on the bike! Does she sing while she's riding? Tucker sings and talks to himself-so funny.
We were at playgroup yesterday and one of the kids has a bike like Ada's. Hannah hopped right on and took off like she knew exactly what she was doing. I was shocked! Apparently all the pedaling practice on her trike is paying off.
Post a Comment